Wednesday 23 May 2012

A 100th Birthday Card

Hi there.

Well we had an exciting time earlier this month - My Dad turned 100!

Here is the card I made for him....



This is a photo of him - can you believe he is 100! He doesn't look it! He is holding the special pumpkin that grew on our farm for him! It says "Ray Blampied 13.5.12  100 years"!




This is my family with him.



L to R - Peter, Leanne, Phil, Ray(the Birthday boy), Philip, Christine(Me) & Matt.

He had a fabulous time the whole weekend and even had a surprise visit from Andy Ellis the Crusaders Halfback and All Black! His youngest Great Grand daughter - Millie(2) helped him blow out his candles. We lost count of the number of macarons he ate - they were so delicious! Thanks Shirley!



TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! He looks so young and happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine! You come from good stock. 100! What an achievement. I myself hope to get at least half way there :) Hope you're well, and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm loving your work with Teresa Collins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! belated Happy Birthday to your Dad. ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete