Friday 14 September 2012

Christmas Butterflies

Hi there!

I had this post up on the Artfull Crafts Blog the other day so some of you may have seen this already!
Today I have some Christmas Butterflies to show you!! Not sure if Christmas and Butterflies go together, but I have decided they do! I love Butterflies all year round.
I have made some Butterfly easel cards using Kaisercraft's Turtle & Dove Collection...









I have used the lovely 'Shiny' papers from the 6x6 pad.  The Butterflies are the Spellbinders Wonderful Wings die set and the Card to create the base is Kaisercraft Burgundy and Khaki.
The idea for the Butterflies came from Bronwyn at addINKtive designs, she makes fabulous easel cards using a different die. She has an awesome tutorial, to make these Butterfly Easel cards, that you can purchase .
The sentiment is from the  Kaisercraft's Turtle & Dove Stamp set. I have used a Kaisercraft Sparklet in the center of the butterfly.

Here is a smaller butterfly one, which I thought would be good for a place name.

This last photo shows the size compared to the bigger butterfly card.
I have some more Butterflies made using the My Minds Eye - Market St papers here.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love these butterflies!! Just arriving to your blog! You have a new follower now! Hugs from Spain! :-)

    ReplyDelete