Monday 15 July 2013

Bundle of Joy Baby Card

Hi there!


A Baby card to show you today, made for a friend of my daughter's who had a baby boy a little while ago.  I used Kaisercraft's Bundle of Joy Collection.   I made the Baby Boy button with my Epiphany Crafts Tool  and used Spellbinders Label four for the die cut.

I had a great time up at SENZ with Liz and the Artfull Crafts team. It is quite a mission for Liz to pack up 2 pallets of goodies and organise all the team to get to Auckland, but she has it down to a fine art!  I also helped out on Lowri's Papervine stall and had an awesome time with all the washi tape and  other goodies. It was just like being in a sweet shop!! My washi tape collection has now grown considerably! Hence I have been googling ways you can use it and there are lots!

I have been crafting since being home, but calving has started with 2 early arrivals - both bull calves! So I must finish my list of things to do before we get too busy!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment