Wednesday 4 September 2013

Project Life for my Dad's 100th

Hi there
I have been doing a bit of PL scrapping lately and before I show it to you I thought I would show you how I used Project Life as a gift for my Dad.
Last year on May 13 my Dad turned 100!  So I included in his party invites to his family and friends some 4x6 & 3x4 PL cards. I asked everyone  to bring a 4x6 photo of themselves and to write a small note on the cards - a memory or something they wanted to tell him! They then had to either send it back to me or bring it to the party!
At the party I had my daughter, Leanne, & niece, Louise, put everyone's cards and photos into the pocket pages as guests arrived. I had it divided into sections - family, relations, friends etc.

This is the title page




 The Birthday Boy!



He absolutely loves it!  I filled in any gaps with photos taken at the party. Birthday cards I put into the envelope pages at the back of the album. I kept it very simple - no embellishing! It was such an easy way to gather and display these special memories.
He loves looking through it and showing everyone when they come to visit!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment