Sunday 30 November 2014

Websters Strawberry Fields

Hi there, here are a couple of pocket pages I have done using the gorgeous Strawberry Fields papers from Websters...



These pages are of photos taken over a year ago at SENZ 2013!   I just love these Strawberry Field papers from Websters, especially the Little Views one with the small squares.  I have cut up the Imagine paper into 4x6 pieces to place my bottom photos on. Then I have cut up the 3x4s from the Quote Me and Storyteller Card sheet 2 to put in the other pockets. I added in my journalling and then it was onto embellishing!! I used some of my Flair circles which I printed out and then used my Epiphany 1" circle  to punch them out. I also used some of the word sentiment stickers from Strawberry Fields, some enamel dots and hearts and a couple of punched out butterflies!
The first page uses Design A page protector from Project Life and the 2nd one is from We R Memory Keepers with the 3 4x4 square pockets in the middle row.

 TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment